viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Christina's Book

This painting is a testament of how hard I find to paint something digitally and avoid the clean digital look. Its very hard not to overdo things. And it probably needs more work simplifying things and adding better colors. I started this on my ipad on a coffee shop.We just woke up and I thought I wanted to do a pastel-y type of sketch of my girlfriend while she read her book.
It started being fun and all, but soon I started to struggle , finding the right shadows and colors and most importantly , not having a good solid pencil sketch to start with really made it more difficult. I used the smudge tool a lot to avoid that clean smooth look that you normally get in digital painting.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from latest information.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you put to create this sort of wonderful informative website.

    ResponderEliminar